HIC 50TH ANNIVERSARY!
In 1971 Stephen and Jimmy Tsukayama, opened a small surf shop on Uluniu Street in Kailua Town on Oahu’s Windward coast - and Hawaiian Island Creations was born. Through a commitment to quality, service and aloha spirit, the brand has built a reputation as an icon of Hawaiian surfing recognized by surfers across the globe.
• 100% Cotton (Heather) 52% Cotton-48% Polyester
• Rib crew neck
• Preshrunk for minimum shrinkage
• Turn inside out to wash, dry or iron to avoid damage to designs.
• To prevent shrinkage, machine wash cold & tumble dry low heat.
• Wash with like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only.
• Iron on medium heat, avoid decorations.